JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Northwestward, homeward

Here are a few last pictures from Boulder, and some from the drive home.

The Flatirons from the south.

Jeanne and Bindu on a rock overlooking Gross Reservoir (SW of Boulder).

Gross Reservoir and Dam.

A lizard I made friends with.

View of Boulder from Flagstaff Mountain.

Zetta (Jane's partner) on Sunday evening, when we spent a lovely few hours. She gave me a beautiful necklace she'd made, and I gave her some music. :)

Ms. Beth Amsel and I after a nice breakfast on Monday morning. I should add that she will be touring very soon, so check out her web site for dates near you. She is awesome live, and I'm not just saying that because I love her. :)

Road and sky along 287 in northern Colorado. I saw a quite a few dark ominous skies like this over the next few days (and they did not improve the driving conditions).

More dark sky.

An interesting sign in Tie Siding, Wyoming. I did not pay 50 cents (I wasn't offended, just cheap).

The Snake River just west of Shoshone Falls in Twin Falls, Idaho (thank you Tracy).

Shoshone Falls and a rainbow.

Shoshone Falls, wider view.

...And off I drove into the sunset (near Pendleton, OR)...

Yes, I'm home now. Still very much in recovery mode...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home