JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Saturday, August 25, 2007

August 25th.

Just wanted to share these today. The black and white ones are pictures of my mother (right) and her cousin Judith (who now lives in Arcata, CA) at their grandparents 50th(?) wedding anniversary party, taken by my grandfather Paul (1968?). The bottom one is my mom and me, circa 1977.





You can read my post from last year on this day, it has another picture of my mom, more recent, and some other stuff...

(Stay tuned for pictures from DC. I'm now back at Jerri's in Kansas City....)

2 Comments:

  • At August 27, 2007 at 7:31 PM, Blogger Deb Shucka said…

    I especially love these pictures. Your mom is beautiful and has that same winsome look you do. I would really love to see that particular smile from this baby picture on you as an adult!

     
  • At August 29, 2007 at 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your mama-pictures. Thanks for including them. I can't get enough of her face for some reason. xo t

     

Post a Comment

<< Home