JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Two days at the beach

From Monday to Wednesday I went to Cape Ann/Gloucester, MA and visited the two beaches that my mom used to take me to when I was a kid (we often went with Cal and her boys, too). Also went to Woodman's, the seafood joint we used to go for lobster, where they apparently invented fried clams.

Here are some pictures from Gloucester, a walk in the dunes at Crane's Beach, and a day at Wingaersheek Beach (which was always my favorite, because I loved climbing on the rocks and catching crabs). I don't have time for a lot more details, but here are the pictures. The bird in the tree is for Jonah and Tracy, who each have a certain fondness for birds. :)












4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home