JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Falcon Ridge!

Pictures from Falcon Ridge Folk Fest last weekend.

Jim Henry and Ms. Tracy Grammer on the workshop stage (I think this was the Beatles one?).

Richard Shindell.

Katryna Nields.

JH and Tracy at another workshop set, with Mary Gauthier.

I like this one. :)

Workshop stage crowd shot.

Tracy with my cousin Alex.
Tracy and me.

Jim Olsen (of Signature Sounds) checking the wind direction.

Rebecca picking out a new skirt.

Me working at the Signature Sounds tent.

Arlo Guthrie.

Jim Henry, looking suave as usual.

Artists waiting in line to settle up at the end of the festival, fanning themselves with their paperwork. I don't know who everyone is here, but Cheryl Prashker is on the left, then Maura Kennedy, and Tracy is 2nd from right.

And then, I went to the beach, so stay tuned for that!

8 Comments:

  • At August 1, 2007 at 8:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feels almost like it was just last weekend! Wait -- oh, nevermind.

    Yes, that was the Beatles workshop; we were singing "Falling."

    Thanks for the memories! xo t

     
  • At August 1, 2007 at 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...sniff.... it was "almost" like being there....sniff...

     
  • At August 2, 2007 at 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey mama, you look smokin' in that tank top. Hope the beach was fabulous!

     
  • At August 2, 2007 at 3:15 PM, Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said…

    Love all the cute pictures of you and Tracy! LOVE the one with your cousin and all the prayer flags! Still think you and Tracy... Oh, never mind!

     
  • At August 2, 2007 at 4:44 PM, Blogger Deb Shucka said…

    My favorite is the picture of just you and Tracy.

    When the hell did Arlo get old and paunchy? He's my age or close to it and can't possibly look like that. Are you sure that's him?

    So glad I get to see Tracy for myself very soon.

     
  • At August 2, 2007 at 8:35 PM, Blogger hg said…

    ditto carrrie...

     
  • At August 4, 2007 at 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for the photos.

    And, lo, it's another weekend, and somehow I expect to be seeing you at a folk festival. . .

    Hope your travels are going well.

     
  • At August 4, 2007 at 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those pictures are so cute. i wish i could have been there! did you see my dear sweet little friend Anthony Da Costa, i' in love with him in a big sister kinda way.
    i miss you!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home