JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Friday, July 20, 2007

Pictures from Rochester and Western. MA

Here are bunch of pictures from various things that I have been meaning to share.

Maeluise and I in Rochester on Monday night.




Tracy and I making quesadillas at Jim Henry's house on Tuesday night.



Jim Henry.


Jim Henry's lovely (and tough!) daughter Ruby and her friend, India.



My cousin Alex (Mae's granddaughter) and me at Rebecca's house on Wednesday night.


Tracy playing the banjo at Rebecca's house.


Rebecca trying to fix her roommate's cello.

1 Comments:

  • At July 25, 2007 at 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jess, I have so enormously enjoyed your chronicles, if I could be anyone right now, I think I'd pick you ;~) It was particulary fun to see pics of Tracy & Jim & the infamous Ruby and Jackson, what cuties. I look forward to more postings! Travel safely.
    Pam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home