JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Welcome Zoe Elizabeth Moos!

Miss Zoe Moos finally decided to join us. She was born at 8:53pm, she was nine pounds. I got a message from Jonah about a half an hour later (or maybe it was sooner, but the cell reception here is very sketchy). I happened to be at Rebecca's house in Montague with Tracy, my cousin Alexandra, and her friend Melissa. We were all pretty excited to hear the message (yes, I played it on speakerphone).

We had all gone to see Jim Henry play with the The Dead Horses at the Route 63 Roadhouse in Millers Falls. A stunning show.

Now I'm back in Shutesbury with Tracy. Lovely to be here in the woods with her, Miss Kitty, and Madonna (who sleeps with me every night).

More soon.



6 Comments:

  • At July 19, 2007 at 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love the last photo the best, Makaylah's hands clasped in excitement. Just precious. Welcome Zoe!
    xo t

     
  • At July 19, 2007 at 8:36 PM, Blogger Jerri said…

    She's beautiful!

    Like Tracy, I love the last photo best. Makaylah's expression is priceless.

    Thanks for the update. Looking forward to more.

     
  • At July 22, 2007 at 6:08 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    I am so behind, but am taking a quick look through and just had to say--these photos are so beautiful! What incredible moments you have captures. Wonderful.

     
  • At July 22, 2007 at 6:48 PM, Blogger Michelle O'Neil said…

    Darling pictures, and you get to sleep with Madonna?

    How cool are you?

     
  • At July 23, 2007 at 2:20 PM, Blogger Jess said…

    Sleeping with Madonna (the cat) is very very cool. Except when she headbutts my face.

    Anyway, I just wanted to be clear, I did not take those pictures of Zoe. I was already gone. I stole them from Jonah's Picasa page. Sorry, I should have stated my source.

     
  • At July 25, 2007 at 1:06 AM, Blogger Jonah said…

    http://picasaweb.google.com/jonah.moos

    The link in cas epople want to see ALL of the pictures.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home