JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Monday, July 23, 2007

And even more pictures from Western Mass...


I'm writing from my hometown of Cambridge, Mass. From Joanne's house, which is about half a mile from two of the places I lived growing up. More about being here soon, but first I'll post some pictures from my adventures in Western Mass this past week. The first one is my beautiful butterfly latte from Cushman (Amherst) where I sat with Tracy to write last week.

Outside the Route 63 Roadhouse in Millers Falls for my first Dead Horses show (Wednesday)!

The Dead Horses are (from left) Chris Devine, Guy Devito, Doug Plavin, and Jim Henry.

Madonna, Tracy's beautiful (and, um, full bodied) kitty.

Rebecca outside her farmstand in Montague.

View from the balcony of the Guthrie Center, where Tracy and Jim Henry had a gig last Friday night.
It was nice to have Arlo and his message with us there... :)

Hot air balloons at the Green River Festival in Greenfield on Saturday.

Tracy giggling at her laptop in Rao's, Amherst on Sunday.

Jim Henry and I on his lovely deck in Shutesbury.

The elusive Mr. Jackson Henry.

Ruby and Tracy on the deck.

Me and Miss Kitty, Tracy's house, Sunday night.

4 Comments:

  • At July 24, 2007 at 3:34 PM, Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said…

    Love the pictures of you and Tracy, especially after reading her blog! Thanks!

     
  • At July 24, 2007 at 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The tragedy is that we didn't take any cute pictures of us to add to our collection! You still look cute without me though ;)

     
  • At July 26, 2007 at 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so happy to have you sitting in my living room with me. I love this training on how to enter comments on your blog.
    Joanne

     
  • At July 30, 2007 at 7:17 PM, Blogger hg said…

    love that you trained someone to enter comments. talk about pandering:)

    Love the pictures from the coffee shop and Jim Henry's deck, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home