JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Monday, December 03, 2007

Random pictures

Some assorted pictures I've been wanting to share. :)

River on Halloween in her angel costume.

River and Josie, under the table.

Willa and I baked some very chocolatey cookies last Monday. Yummy.




Me and Josie.

River.

This is what happens when Prema and Holly and I get together (can you see the laptops lined-up?)... Aka the Butting Writers.

Me, Kate Power, and Steve Einhorn at the Oregon Book Awards tonight.

And some books I am reading right now that I highly recommend: A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas and The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp.

4 Comments:

  • At December 3, 2007 at 8:27 AM, Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said…

    DARLING pictures, still loving/laughing over the butting writer photo - totally downloading that one for my album. And hey! How CUTE is that shirt and the hair? WOW! You three look so adorable I could eat you up! Happy, happy! Thanks for the day brightener!

    love.

     
  • At December 3, 2007 at 9:49 AM, Blogger riversgrace said…

    Yep, lovin the lipstick and blouse, the hair goes without saying!

    And that pouty girl at the top, too, love her.

    Upon waking this morning, River says, "I wan to tell you sompeen, Mama. I don't wike you and I don't wike daddy......I wike JESS!"

     
  • At December 9, 2007 at 9:25 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    YUMMY! These are so delicious I can't take it. I adore seeing those little girls, and the big girls at their laptops are pretty great too.

     
  • At December 10, 2007 at 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home