JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Sunday, October 21, 2007

What Book Are You?

So I took this quiz twice (sorry, that's sneaky, I know) and the first time I was The Poisonwood Bible and the second time I got this. Not a bad quiz.... Let me know what you get!




You're A People's History of the United States!

by Howard Zinn

After years of listening to other peoples' lies, you decided you've had enough. Now you're out to tell it like it is, with all the gory details and nothing left out. Instead of respecting leaders, you want to know what the common people have to offer. But this revolution still has a long way to go, and you're not against making a little profit while you wait. Honesty is your best policy.
Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

7 Comments:

  • At October 22, 2007 at 5:55 AM, Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said…

    I'm To Kill a Mockinbird! Fun quizzzz!

     
  • At October 22, 2007 at 11:22 AM, Blogger Michelle O'Neil said…

    I'm also To Kill A Mockingbird, (though I spell it correctly).

    Carrie and I are practically twins.

     
  • At October 23, 2007 at 1:10 AM, Blogger Jonah said…

    Cool test:

    You're Roots!
    by Alex Haley
    While almost everyone agrees that you're brilliant, no one knows quite how to categorize you. Some say that you're a person with an amazing family tree. Some say that you're just a darn good storyteller. Others say that you're both and don't much care where to draw the line. What is known is that your people have been through a great number of trials and that you are where you are because of hard work. You have nothing to lose but your chains.

     
  • At October 23, 2007 at 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. That's a lot of things to be, if I had to pick one, I suppose I'd go with the Lion, i was born in august.

    'Poisonwood' and 'History' are two of my all time faves, can I be one of them too??

     
  • At October 23, 2007 at 12:43 PM, Blogger Bucky said…

    I'm The Hobbit! Ha. I like the short quiz. :)
    xo
    B

     
  • At October 23, 2007 at 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm a book I haven't even read...I like the last line though.

    You're Prufrock and Other Observations!
    by T.S. Eliot
    Though you are very short and often overshadowed, your voice is poetic and lyrical. Dark and brooding, you see the world as a hopeless effort of people trying to impress other people. Though you make reference to almost everything, you've really heard enough about Michelangelo. You measure out your life with coffee spoons.

     
  • At October 24, 2007 at 2:01 PM, Blogger Jim Friscia said…

    Okay . . . I'm A Prayer for Owen Meany by John Irving ...
    Despite humble and perhaps literally small beginnings, you inspire faith in almost everyone you know. You are an agent of higher powers, and you manifest this fact in mysterious and loud ways. A sense of destiny pervades your every waking moment, and you prepare with great detail for destiny fulfilled. When you speak, IT SOUNDS LIKE THIS!
    Hmmm.......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home