JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Saturday, May 19, 2007

A Friday in the yard

Even though I have at least two or three other blogs posts in mind that I want to post here, I just can't keep from posting these pictures today. Enjoy them because I have to turn the good camera over to it's rightful owner (Jonah) next week. But my own camera is not so bad (although it is in Turkey with Myshkin right now).

Anyway, here are some pictures of Josie, Amelia and Willa from a lovely warm Friday afternoon in the yard (and a few other places). Their new thing is requesting photo shoots of them in various poses and activities. It's cute up to the point of "Take a picture of my bear on the swing!"







1 Comments:

  • At May 28, 2007 at 10:33 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    Look how beautiful! *sigh* :)

    I LOVE the name Willa. It was one of the three names in our baby-name finals for our Georgia. Willa, Stella, and Georgia. Georgia won out, because of the song--which I adore and wanted to sing to her. lol! But every time I hear the name Willa, I have little pangs of regret. So I am going to use it in a story.

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home