JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Jennifer Lauck workshops


Most of you know I have now done two writing workshops with Jennifer Lauck (whose memoir, Blackbird, was a New York Times bestseller, among other things). I've met some amazing women through these workshops and they - the women and the workshops - have really affected me and deepened my writing practice. Now I'm getting ready for a third workshop in June, in Sisters, OR.

There are three different east coast workshops (New York and New Haven) happening at the end of May that I highly recommend checking out if you have any interest in powerful writing/healing work. Go here to check them out or here to learn more about Jennifer in general. Or check out Suzy's blog or Michelle's blog if you need more good reasons to go.

If you can't make it, try reading one or two or three of her books, instead.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home