JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Saturday, April 21, 2007

beautiful girls and dr. seuss


well, i was inspired by a sort of photo essay on another blog i love (which is full of all kind of interesting insightful things in addition to pictures). and inspired by a new camera (ok, jonah's...) and by the fact that every friday i get to spend all day with my friend holly's daughters. there's not so much to say except they are both ridiculously smart and beautiful (not shocking, their mom's pretty cool, too).

so, here is my sunny afternoon with amelia and josie. a break in our front lawn dr. suess marathon. amelia has "Your Favorite Seuss: A Baker's Dozen by the One and Only Dr. Seuss." we've almost read all of them over the last few weeks. and i am loving them (most i hadn't read in at least 20 years). today we finished with "Happy Birthday to You" (which i had not read before) and we all took turns yelling, "I AM I" at the top of our lungs.

come hang out with us sometime.








8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home