JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Monday, March 12, 2007

a dream from cairo

As most of you already know, my cousin Jonah lives in Egypt (with his lovely wife and daughter, soon to be two daughters). He teaches English at the American University of Cairo. I spent about six weeks with them there last winter, and hope to return sometime in the next few years. If you don't know how I feel about Jonah, you should read this. Or read this one to see pictures and read about our adventures here last August (back when I still posted interesting things here).

But my reason for this post is that Jonah has a very lovely blog of his own. I really liked his last post about a dream he had, and I wanted to share it here. Check it out.

And while I'm at it, here are a few recent pictures of him and his daughter Makaylah, on her second birthday (March 6th).


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home