JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Monday, May 19, 2008

New blog report

Just a short post to let you know that there are two great new blogs you should check out. Totally unrelated, but both written by very cool people who are doing great work in the world.

Four Little Feet is the blog of my friend Jennie and her boyfriend Ethan, who are about to embark on a summer internship with Save the Children in Guatamala. There are sure to be fun and interesting adventures in store there.

Wonkasaurus is the blog of my cousin Katie (not sure if I can ever call her Katherine, but you should), who is in DC working on food/nutrition issues for the Migrant Legal Action Program. I am going to leave it to you to find out the rest of the details, but there's some thought-provoking stuff there and she's a great writer. If you want to see Katie, go here.

PS One more new (to me) blog to check out is Octopus Jenny, the cool mama of a new charge of mine, who I look forward to getting to know more next month. They went to Obama, too...

Support their blogs and visit often!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home