JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Monday, October 20, 2008

Crazy times

Its been slow around the blog. Busy time. Road trip with Tracy and Holly, the next weekend a visit to Abbie and Tom in Philomath (we also went to Newport), then last Thursday a big concert (see post about it here), and this weekend a visit from my grandmother. I'm too lazy to re-post the pictures of everything, but if you follow those links...

Next weekend Edie Carey will be in town, and the weekend after is a meditation retreat with Arinna Weisman. Then Wordstock, them my next concerts. Lots of fun with kids and concert booking in between.

Please do two things (in this order) in you live in Oregon:

1. VOTE!

2. Come to one or both of my November shows, which you can see here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home