JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Friday, August 22, 2008

Goodbye Mooses (or, tons of pictures)

Jonah, Jessica, Makaylah and Zoe Moos left this morning. Or they meant to. They left the house at 3:45am, and then their flight was delayed (after they boarded) so they have now spent 8 hours in the Portland airport. I'm sorry I missed out on one last morning with them, but I got some sleep. I already miss them though. Makaylah has made me promise that I will come to visit her at her house in Cairo (don't think she remembers the first time I went there), so I'll have to do that...

Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures from their visit (not in order), of them and me and various other friends and family who you should recognize...

Pete, Lily, Happie and me.

Jessica, Makaylah, Melina, Jonah, Zoe, me and Jack.

Zoe and me.


Me and Zoe at The Bite of Oregon.

Tracy playing at The Bite.

Makaylah loooves Jim Henry.

Makaylah loooves to play with her food.

Makaylah and Jessica on the front lawn.

Holly and Josie at The Bite.

Makaylah in the hammock in the community garden down the block.


Josie and me, reading a story.

Amelia and Zoe.

Melina and Makaylah at Wilshire Park.

Happie and Zoe.


Abbie and Lily on the deck.

Love this face.

Mk and Melina at storytime at A Children's Place on Fremont.

Mk and Melina. These two hit it off swimmingly. Such a bummer they can't hang out all the time. But we always have Skype....

Zoe, Makaylah and Willa and Old Town Pizza last night.

Zoe and Willa.

5 Comments:

  • At August 22, 2008 at 4:41 PM, Blogger Carrie Wilson Link said…

    What fantastic pictures!!! So glad to see that gorgeous one of you and Josie, and you're right, that is a great face on Zoe! Great picture of Tracy, too. You should be a professional photographer!

    What special memories you've made this summer!

     
  • At August 22, 2008 at 4:55 PM, Blogger hg said…

    great pictures, Jess.

    This week went by so fast! I'm sad that I didn't get to say goodbye to Jonah, Jessica, etc....

    And ditto Carrie - you SHOULD be a professional photographer!

     
  • At August 26, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Blogger kario said…

    Love the photos! Love the visit! Love Old Town Pizza - mmm, I'm thinking I need a visit to Portland soon. Isn't Edie Carey coming this fall?

     
  • At August 31, 2008 at 11:04 AM, Blogger Lemony said…

    Lovely pictures, lovely family, and it looks like everyone had a really lovely time. How...wonderful:-)

     
  • At September 10, 2008 at 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that picture of zoe lying down on you is really sweet :)
    i bet you were in heaven...i would have been.
    miss you beautiful lady
    xoxo
    raina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home