JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More girlies and a daddy

Admit it, you miss the cute kid pictures, you haven't seen a new post of them in literally weeks.... OK, OK. Here are some more. :) And just to change things up, there are some cute daddy pictures included here, too.

First we have some from today of Willa and River. River is missing her momma this week, so we're making extra sure she has a good time. I think it's going OK so far.





When Brandan came home, he and Willa played us the Baby Beluga song. And Willa took this stunning portrait of him.





The last ones are from a few weeks ago when Willa came with me to pick up Amelia and Josie at their school, and then we went to OMSI.



6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home