JessPDX

Musings about music, writing, Portland, my new house, my travels, my family, politics, whatever.....

Sunday, September 10, 2006

A picture from Cairo in February


So, when I left Cairo last February, I left my new digital camera in my cousin Jonah's car on the way to the airport. I realized this about 5 minutes into the airport, but he was long gone. Here is one of the pictures that was sitting in my camera for 6 months. It's from the last night I was in Cairo. Me and Makaylah at the Thai restaurant. Of course she's much bigger now (see below)...

Don't forget to leave some comments while you're here.... I love to get comments!

1 Comments:

  • At September 11, 2006 at 8:45 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Glad that Jonah remembered to bring the camera with him! I think Macaylah is twice as cute in real-life... I hope they come back again soon so that they can see your new very cute little house.
    You'll have to have ANOTHER party after your birthday (since that will be at Myshkins) to Warm your House!!
    Yay!!
    Thanks for keeping us up to date!
    hugs,
    Heather

     

Post a Comment

<< Home